William Painter Brand is a company that has been around for over one hundred years. It started in 1896 as a small, family-owned business, and now it is the leading producer of commercial plumbing supplies.
In this blog post, you will learn seven facts. You need to know before investing in William Painter Brand!
7 Facts about William Painter!
- The first fact is that they are always looking to innovate their products and manufacturing process to provide better quality at an affordable price.
- The second fact is that they have made efforts to reduce their environmental impact by creating more sustainable products, recycling materials used during production, and using less packaging when shipping orders.
- Third, the refund policy is a little more flexible with their return policies than most brands. They further offer financing options for those who need help with purchasing items from them.
- The fourth fact is that they have a 90-day return policy for unused or defective products and further offer a lifetime warranty. Their products pass rigorous quality assurance testing. They further provide you with a wide range of services to have your items delivered anywhere in North America, and they will even pick up old or unwanted furniture for free! The policy is a lifesaver for those who might have ordered the wrong size, color, etc.
- The fifth and last thing you should know about William Painter Brand is that their employees are committed to excellence in customer satisfaction by providing superior service and quality goods!
- Sixth, they offer free shipping for all orders over $75, which was great because it helped us get our items at a discounted price and save on shipping costs to have them shipped in two separate packages instead of one bulky package.
- Final and the last one, Seventh, if you need to contact customer service about any of their order-related questions, they will hear you out within 24 hours, and this includes holidays and weekends.
William Painter Brand Review:
William Painter is a sunglasses and titian socks brand that offers quality products at affordable prices. They tend to provide you free shipping on all orders over $75, which can save you money if you order more than one item, not to mention they have the most flexible return policy around.
If your product becomes defective or doesn’t work for some reason, you can return it for a replacement or you can ask for a refund with no questions asked. They were also one of the few brands we found that offered free returns on all orders, and they gave us an RMA number to send back our original package, so there was never any hassle in returning anything.
They offer quality products at budget prices, which is hard to find these days, and they have the most flexible return policy around.
The only negative to this company is that we found their customer service a little difficult to contact at times – but as long as you don’t need any support or anything, it shouldn’t be an issue for you.
The order process is simple and straightforward: All we had to do was choose the pair of sunglasses or any titian accessory that looked best, enter our shipping information (or log in with a saved account), decide on payment type, then check out.
- We didn’t have to create an account, so it was quick and easy.
- They offer free returns for 30 days after purchase, which is the best we’ve seen anywhere.
The pair of sunglasses were of excellent quality, and they shipped quickly! I would recommend William Painter if you’re looking for some nice glasses manufactured using aerospace-grade titanium at a reasonable price and don’t need any help or guidance from the customer service team.
William Painter Pros and Cons:
- William Painter offers quality products with free shipping on all orders
- They have the most flexible return policy we seen
- They offer an affordable price range with superior quality
- They further offer a Lifetime Warranty with 30 days of guarantee of the product.
- They further allow the option of buy now, pay later.
- Their customer service was hard to contact at times.